Friday, February 5, 2010

This Is What Brown Is Doing For Me

Cardigan F21. Paris Blues Jeans $24.Nine West Boots.Brown Top gifted.Necklace Gadzooks. Bracelets Ayala Mall Cebu

I'm just going to pretend you miss me for the past two days :-P Work has been keerazy and I haven't been feeling too good and it shows on the kind of clothes I wear. Also, I'm not too inspired to do anything fun when I'm (wanting to be) convalescent. I've had that necklace for 3 years but this is the first time I've worn it because I couldn't find anything to go with it. Moral of the story, hold on to that coral pink cardigan.
There's a lot of hoopla going on about the Saints game this Sunday. So indifferent to it that I just learned that is when it's going to be. Somebody at work commented "Poor girl..." when I asked them when the game was and I mildly retorted "No, I'm fine, really." I don't hate the game or the team, I just couldn't care less and just because they're going to the Superbowl doesn't mean I have to jump in the bandwagon and become an instant fan. I don't poser much. But I'm happy for the Saints. I hope they win. If not, I'd still be watching anime...and nobody cares about that. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Let's assume for a minute that this was an anime about football. What if we call it "Supah Bowl Z!"? How about "Supah Bowl XLIV"?

    What if there were big orange tentacles that waved around chained to the field every 10 yards? What if the QB was a bishu or very kawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I am watching it and making web shrines of it...

    ReplyDelete