Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Joyeaux Mardi Gras

Charlotte Russe Cardi.Rue 21 Top. Love Culture Belt $8.Paris Blues Jeans $24.Target Green Pumps $22. Perry Ellis Socks

I was gonna wear some other ensemble when Thad reminded me it was Mardi Gras today. So I ditched my planned wardrobe and I decided to wear a hideous color combination that only makes sense around these parts. Heliotrope. Xanthe. Veridian.

While the rest of the state is off, I am at work...chugging along. Not really into the whole parade thing. I've done it once for experience and that was enough. The scuffles people get into for cheap plastic beads is enough to keep me away.

Well, here's to gluttony and bacchanalia before fasting and self-flagellating. Happy Mardi Gras y'all!

Purveyed yellow and green bracelets from SM Mall Cebu circa 2008. Starry One from Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment