Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soldiering On

Military Soldier Style Jacket Ross $6. Charlotte Russe Knit Sleeveless Top $4. Scarf from a craft fair $20. Gifted Boots form Thad ^_^ Fake Nerdy Purple Glasses Gaisano Metro Cebu, Phils. circa 1998

Didn't get to post yesterday because my camera batteries ran out of juice and I wasn't too fond of how I dressed yesterday...I also just didn't feel like it. I have never stuck to one project that would last for months, normally, I'd get bored after a few weeks. I struggle sometimes to keep this blog. Yesterday, I even thought maybe I shouldn't blog everyday and should just do it when I feel like it. But then, I would also like to challenge myself and at least keep it for a year and then some. So...here it is...and here I am still...Frockin' on!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome project and would hate to see it fall by the wayside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meee too Tab. Bibi, you forgot one item:

    Awesomeness: $Priceless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tab, me too. I am really going to make a conscious effort to see this through. Thanks for the kudos.

    Thad, bibikeef, you so rock. Thank you. Labyu oy!

    ReplyDelete