Thursday, March 11, 2010

'Til Thursday

Limited Cardi. Gifted Top from Brandi Chaney.Paris Blues Jeans $15.
Frye Booties.

I didn't post yesterday because I felt like a raging termagant along with an unhealthy craving for anything sweet and a hammering headache that felt like trepanation. It's that time of the month and even if I hadn't forgotten my camera memory card at work or brought my camera to work, it still wouldn't make any difference. I just didn't feel like blogging. I even had a nice outfit on but I can always wear it again soon and post it here...like with this cardigan. I've worn this on my first double frugal frox post with Erin.

Who says I don't wear anything twice...

somewhat detail shot of my triple necklace that my Nanay got me years ago.
No sculptures or wooden statues were harmed on this photo. It's a disembodied hand by itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment