Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring In My Step

Today is little bit better. Thank you to everyone who left me comments and words of comfort on my chictopia account.

I’m wearing a classic outfit. I should’ve probably placed this look under 80s category since it is inspired by J.Crew catalogue circa 1981. I remember my own mother wearing this kind of outfit. The popular fabric back in the day was georgette.
Photobucket
I don’t hear that nowadays. Chiffon has replaced it. Images of my mom and her friends in their flowy georgette dresses and shoulder bags come rushing back. Of course, I didn’t wish to be like them when I grow up, I wanted to be like my brothers. Teehee.
Photobucket
I bought my dress and stockings from Target on the same day knowing that one spring day I will wear them together and here we are. My Chloe shoes, high arched as they are, are one of the most comfortable shoes I have. They better be for their price :-P They’re going to be my staple spring wear, I think.
Photobucket

I bought my gramophone from Bijou de Lou. I love it so much. The turntable actually turns and the record even has tiny grooves on it.
Photobucket

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. I just want to survive this week.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful dress. and those tights are just the cutest!!! this is really chic, especially with the hat. :)

    ReplyDelete