Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Destined for Greyness

Today is a grey day. It looks like a depressed day…the skies still pregnant with rain, wet empty streets. My mood isn’t, but my zest is zero on the scale only because I woke up at 4 AM to a big whining dog who was terribly scared of the thunderstorm that was happening several miles from us. Damn a dog’s sensitive hearing sometimes.

Photobucket

If I were home all day and not going to work, I’d be doing all sorts of creative stuff. Grey days don’t really dampen my spirits.

Photobucket

The outfit is of course, largely influenced on the weather and the overall blahness of it. I’m not wearing my usual bright colors, even my floral printed stockings are diffused with grey. My corset boots look like my black Jeffrey Campbell Litas after hanging out with the goth kids or with some Japanese visual kei band. Hehe. The lacing on them is pretty interesting, goes all the way to the front of the shoes. It’s got an applique of copper-colored leather cross in the back.

Photobucket

My necklaces are from Forever 21. I like piling necklaces on like Mr. T

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment