Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Like Purgatory

It’s getting steadily warmer. I don’t think we’ll have fluke cold weather anymore. I’m wearing a very comfortable top. The only thing uncomfortable is my pants which keeps falling off my hips :-(

Photobucket

I hate exercising but I’m going to start doing some sort of exercise or at least movement. I’m going to start playing tennis. It’s not going to feel like exercise. It’s going to be fun and with tennis, one can wear cute outfits.

I felt like walking on sunshine this morning but I as soon as I got to work, I received some very sad news so I cannot just pretend all is good. I’ll be back to check out your fabulous looks.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Frock on…

7 comments:

  1. Whatever you did, you look taller my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Show me more of those shoes. Also, I am entertaining the thought of getting cowboys boots, any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, can't elaborate Joana but everything will heal in due time :-) I yahoo IM'ed you about the cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever the news...hope it gets better for you soon. virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Belle, you are just the sweetest...

    ReplyDelete