Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Gentle Persuasion

Two days in absentia and I come back on the greenest day of the year. Happy St. Patty’s Day everyone!!! As you can see, I’m dressed like St. Patty’s Parade threw up all over me lest I get pinched. Even my bicycle is green :-) That’s my vintage banana seat Tyler bike bought and restored by the husb. Actually he didn’t do a whole lot of restoring. He only needed to pump the tires. He got it like that in pristine condition.

Photobucket

Remember the band I had mentioned here on my last post called The Camerawalls. I had struck a friendship with their singer, Clementine through email. He’s a fairly nice and decent chap. Very well-versed in a lot of things. I don’t meet a lot of people who can keep up with me and my brilliance :-P If you like their music, please drop them a line or better yet, buy their songs off of iTunes and support this magnanimously magnificent indie band! Shameless promotion, I know. Hehe. If I believe in something or someone I try my best to proliferate them into other people’s consciousness. I have already gotten a couple of friends to buy their albums and that’s only a gentle persuasion. ;-) Here's another sample.

Find more artists like The Camerawalls at Myspace Music



Photobucket

Here are my Chloe shoes. I love them to bits. And a few photos and poses of this outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You always look so fun ! Newest fan on GFC and Chictopia. Do the same :) Hope you have a fun week end !
    XOXO
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely dazzling! While I love the dress, blazer, and the sandals; those tights are awesome!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete