Friday, March 11, 2011

Fringe With Benefits

Photobucket

Recently, I feel like an archeologist every time I go into my closet. I’ve been unearthing clothes I had bought and forgotten about. Like this mini dress, for instance. I bought this mini dress a year ago and I never wore it till now. I now remember that I’ve been meaning to readjust the hem and just turn it into a top and wear bellbottom jeans with them. I really don’t know if I want to do that now seeing that as a mini dress, it’s not too bad.

Photobucket


I made the leather and beaded necklace from left over scraps from a project and I think it turned out way better than that other project. People have asked me where I got them and I just say from my “brains and hands” and they still look at me quizzically. “I made it!” and they go “Aaaaah, do you sell them?” “No sorry.” But then I mentally say " I make my own stuffs sometimes so that there’s no one else in the world wearing them." insert devious chortle

Photobucket

I’ve always wanted fringe boots ever since I saw Tiger Lilly in Peter Pan, even though she wasn’t wearing any. Several years later, I finally went and got them. It’s never too late to make your dreams come true ;-)

Frocking on Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment