Thursday, May 6, 2010

Twice The Vice

Rue 21 Pink & Gray cardi bargain $7.99 Lacey top $Rue 21 bargain bin $7.99 over brown Old Navy tanktop $8.00 Refuge Jeans (not frugal) Necklaces all Rue 21

This is my messy office. It's a sign of "I actually work." It just might not seem otherwise to people but as you can see here, I have someone else to share the burden. This photo can also be interpreted as Thad's Dream or Nightmare. Haha. Click on the photo to enlarge. I have populated my area with toys, work samples, work inspiration and trash.

Alright, I don't really don't have time to goof. So I gotta toddle pip! Frock on!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I'd go crazy in that office!! I do like your lacey top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to your office and utingkay your beautiful mess and eat your food on the second shelf?

    Love your lacy top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.G. Craziness is a pre-requisite to work in this salt mine ^_^

    Mader, anhi dayun. Lagi naa pa gali ko'y pusit! Hahah! Chewable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poop and toilet paper best friends forever poster = <3

    ReplyDelete