Monday, April 11, 2011

Pocketfull of Wonderful

Photobucket


Me on my vintage banana seat Tyler. I took that baby out for a Sunday bike ride. I promptly passed out when I got home. My body was like "What did you do to me? How dare you exercise!"

I'm dressed somewhat unimaginatively today compared to what I would've dressed up as. A Penguin. Surreally suggested by my friend, Clementine from Acid House Kings' vid Would You Say Stop? When I came out of the house, I felt the muggy air embracing me with the affection of a stalking ex-lover. It was too hot for such a garb!

Photobucket

Self-timers on cams can be tricky. Just as I was about to get comfy on that rocker, it clicks. Oh well.

Photobucket

My doe a deer pendant is showing you her butt.

Photobucket

Smile fool! I swear, I always think I am smiling till I see the photo. I look so damn mad all the time. I'm really a happy person. Ask my dog.

I love tops or dresses with pockets. That has been a childhood fascination that I still carry to this day. Pockets were like magic to me, like a bag of holding. I used to put all kinds of things in the pockets of my dresses: marbles, leaves, magic seeds, bottle caps, chalk, dragonfly wings inside matchboxes, coins, candies and band-aids. Now that I'm older. I don't put as much anymore. Growing up sucks.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Xiomara! You're a friend of Sir Alex? That's cool. I so love your name btw. As adorable as your outfit posts. Rad, rad blog! I think I'm going to be a frequent visitor. Hee. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and I go waaay back :-) when we were both living in Cebu. In the course of a facebook chat, he told me about you, links and all :-) I'm grateful for the pseudo-introduction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Xiomara is a very nice name. It's one of my favorite feminine "X" names besides Xochitl. Anyhow, your outfit is lovely from the cardigan to the sandals. Cute! And yes... growing up sucks. I'll always be a big kid.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Xochitl a brand of chips? Hehe. Thanks John. I have my parents to thank for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh!!!! your bike look so nice very vintage-ish <333 and your outfit is so dainty

    ReplyDelete