Thursday, April 28, 2011

Once Upon A Guitaress

Photobucket
rockin' in D-sus

A long long time ago, when the earth was young and before evil appeared in the Garden of Earthly Delights, I had a band called Robotballoons. In that band, I played guitar and sang. We recorded an album that never saw the light of day. I had a cheap but beautiful guitar which I painted a Mucha-esque inspired profile of a woman and christened her Desdemona. She was named after the tragic Shakespearean heroine who was smothered to death by her husband, Othello. Damn suspicious creep.

Photobucket


Recently, I've been musically inspired and excited in the prospect of playing music again when I go back to the Philippines for the holidays. I wrote a song last weekend and helped my boy bestee Ian Zafra with his. It was quite a productive weekend. I hope I can duplicate the surge of inspiration this coming weekend.

Photobucket
Flower child. Mildly wild.

Photobucket
I planted that purple clematis from bare root! I'm extremely proud of that little climbing beauty. She's taking off.

Photobucket


Bohemian and hippie clothing except for tie dye will forever be in my closet. I wish I had been teenager in the 70s.

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to tell you how I feel without hurting you
    So try to think about yourself the way that I see you
    Your life revolves around a force of oppression
    And I won't deal with true blue devils of correction..
    Got no flowers for your gun.... no thigh thigh thigh chick! ;^D.... peace bro! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! a song deng it :P your riffing wooden thingy rules! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's safe to say you rock in these pictures! ^_^ Totally love this look.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *jhoe sneakin back in* i covet that boho top hehehe

    ReplyDelete