Friday, April 15, 2011

My Girl Lolly-Pop

Photobucket

This photo highly amuses me. I look like a deer in headlights even though my psyche is perfectly zen with everything right now. I always look too overdressed for work. But then people at work are used to me that if I ever wear basic comfortable tracksuits, they'd think I am under the weather.

Photobucket

The plushie I'm holding is a prototype Lolly :-) I designed her for a line of pillow buddy plushies that our company produced. She resides on my couch. The top ones are my designs. The pink one we named Snookie before the trainwreck that is Jersey Shore was even conceived by the trolls over at MTV. I'm wearing an XOXO blazer that I've had for years. I bought my Charlotte Russe dress for...are you ready? $5.00. Hmmm...I just realized my stockings and my shoes are from there, too. I feel like a live mannequin, a short, live Charlotte Russe mannequin.

Photobucket


and here we are outside on my rocker, hanging out looking poised and proper...

Photobucket


I bought my necklace and ring from Forever 21 ^_^ I really should live there.

Photobucket



I'm so excited that it's Friday just for the fact that I can be home and clean and do some gardening. Thankfully I don't burn, I just tan...in two minutes... which is lamentable for someone like me who'd rather be geisha pale.

Photobucket

Well, frock on, mighty fine people!

1 comment:

  1. The entire outfit comes along beautifully. Every piece is lovely, but all of these together make up one incredible outfit. Purely awesome!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete