Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In My Tribe

Wet Paint Cardi. Angie Tribal Top. LEI Bootcut Jeans. Soda Shoes

Wearing tribal prints remind me of home, the Philippines...I don't own a whole lot of tribal printed outfits because I could never find one that wouldn't make me look like I'm part of a cultural dance troupe.

I love this cute tribal top. It's got those cool brass rivets sewn on the bodice.This top has spaghetti straps but since it's cold in my office, most of my outfits will always be finished with a cardigan. I think cardigans are my staple. They're warm enough for cold rooms and cool enough for the outdoor heat.

Necklaces were from my Nanay (mom)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going somewhere else with the title. You in a cultural dance troupe... I might need oxygen if that ever happens. I have tears welling up imagining a whole line of you doing one of your dances.

    ReplyDelete