Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blooms Are Brown


Dress ebay.com $30. F21 Cardi $11. Steve Madden Wedges $16!

I was going to take my pictures by my little flower bed but I had forgotten my camera's memory card at work. So that lovely plan got shot to hell. I ended up taking a photo in my office...with crappy lighting.

This whole ensemble was what I wore to my friends' Chauntelle Dupree and Jessie Dupree's double wedding rehearsal dinner. I'm wearing it again because I love this combination. There is no plum color in that whole outfit to match/coordinate with the plum shoes but hey, I wanted something to jump out, what better way than to finish this look with irrelevant hued shoesies. One should try it. Mitchy-matchy is too safe...

Frock on! Oh and...

Band obsession of the week is
Camera Obscura!!! Click on the image to play video
Their songs just take me back to a time when I wasn't even a zygote yet. I heart them!


No comments:

Post a Comment