Monday, November 8, 2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is not what I am wearing today. I wore this outfit one day last week. That lovely russian doll (matryoshka) printed dress is Anna Sui ^_^ That dress is the cherry on top of my-anything-matryoshka themed collection. Vintage mink fur hat is actually my mom's that we bought when we were living in New York circa 2000. She's back in the Philippines now, a very tropical country so there's no need for fur hats. Thus, I inherited it.

Wonderfully Nestled: vintage Orphan matryoshka doll thrifted for $0.25! ornaments from K-mart circa 2008 from Martha Stewart Collection, metal and enamel necklaces, Fred's nesting doll glasses from Urban Outfitters, purse from Forever 21 $7 or something like that. Flat coinpurse from Claire's. Re-ment miniature pot holder and spoon and fork caddy and LeSportsac satchel that holds my Japanese books :-) I'm a struggling multi-culturalist

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

  1. omg!slap me i'm gritting with envy!!!!! those matriochkas nestling in lahdidahland as well!!!
    suya ko tabaang huhuhuhu. =P

    ReplyDelete