Thursday, November 11, 2010

Academia Nuts

Well, since I am convalescent today, I might as well post Thad's academe style unless you guys want to see me in my chamois pyjamas. It's Veterans Day, so he opted to wear a little bit of red, white and blue. He explained something about the tiger tie since it's a Thursday but the medicine is slowly taking over my senses and I didn't understand anything. One thing I love about Thad is that he is not afraid to dress somewhat out of the ordinary like say a kelly green jacket over pepto pink shirt. We both get that "only Thad/Xio can get away with that!" comments when it comes to fashion. Of course, he tones it down for work since he teaches at a college. He is quite unlike anybody I've met. He's super cool, social, intelligent (pending MENSA member :D) , talented, introspective and he's so positive about everything in life that you can charge a dead car battery off of him. He is by far, the nicest person I have ever met in my lifetime. It also doesn't hurt that he is an attractive guy. He works a noble job, teaching Computer Forensics by day and occasionally playing music at night. I always tell people he's my little Hannah Montana. :-P

I hope everyone has a better Thursday than me. Food normally cures the achies but my throat feels like I drank Drano cocktail...and my lucidity is ebbing.

school of cool

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how in sync we are. I knew Xiom was going to be sick last night and when I woke up this morning, I didn't think she wasn't going to be able to post today and how restless the natives get when she's a no-Xio (haha! Xio=Show, get it? Man this is a tough room).

    Wanting to prevent another riot because this blog is just underway again, I was going to write her up a guest post with pictures. Some cookie theft would've gotten me into her account and she could have posted while never waking from her Nyquiloma. She caught me as I was sprinting out of the door and had her own idea to put my sexehness here in her Xanadu.

    Compunerds can be hawt too.


    ...and modest.

    ReplyDelete