Thursday, November 18, 2010

Flower Finger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The booties you can barely see because they are swallowed in the chiaroscuro display is a pair I got from ASOS last year. I love them because when I wear them with black leggings, they make my legs look longer. That's hobbit magic.

My yellow flower filled dress and lacy vest all scream "spring", my ring isn't saying otherwise either. I guess I have just been feeling so cruddy and sick that I need some sort of sunshininess. Yes, I made up that word. The blazer, the legwear and the booties are sombre colors anyway so I'm still dressed in season. Dressing according to seasons was never an issue back in the tropical islands of my home. The weather never changes and the people never age ;-)

3 comments:

  1. The purple jacket is so pretty! They would instantly brighten up any outfit :)

    K
    http://www.instylecebu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you blogging again. I missed your posts, especially the photos. Last night I had to consult your blog. I am short (5'1") and desperately want to wear tall boots, but wasn't sure I could pull it off. So I came here to see how you do it. I think I am keeping my very expensive pair of boots, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristine, thank you so much for dropping by. I totally love your blog! I miss Cebu so much. It's good to see what's going on over there fashion-wise.

    Joana, hi!!! Yes, I've restarted this blog again. It's been up for about a week. I just changed the blog title but the old entries are still there. Girl, I'm shorter than you! Hehe, I'm barely 5'0. I'm glad I can help. Make sure you don't wear long skirts or dresses. My rule is hemline 5-6 inches above the knee. If you show more leg, they'd look longer. :-D

    ReplyDelete