Monday, November 22, 2010

Rural Cowgirl

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My first cowboy boots ever! Two reasons why I bought them, they're FRYE boots and they don't have the diamond shape toe. They're more rounded. That is a $5.00 top. Cheap! The leather belt is vintage and thrifted from Goodwill. I love that blazer. I've been meaning to have it copied by my seamstress, Thuy because it's such a perfect fit! I've had it for uhmmm...10 years. I still have clothes from a decade ago and thank god they still fit.

This shot is taken on our front porch, on nice days, that's where Thad and I have our coffee and pancakes.

4 comments:

  1. Cute look. I love, love your boots. Plus, your hair is amazing as well. Great blog!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Your style is just so unique!

    ReplyDelete