Sunday, February 5, 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow Shoes

So these babies came in last week! They're called Chica Chola by Irregular Choice

Photobucket


They came in this lovely box! This is one shoe box I am not parting with.

Photobucket

Now why did they have to print the soles?!? It's a standing dilemma for me. I haven't worn them yet because I don't want to mess up the soles. Eventually, the novelty will wear off and then I can finally wear them but for now, I'll just gaze lovingly at them.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. A cute pair of wedges to match your colorful and expressive style and personality. Very nice shoes!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...yeess...why did they print the sole? Didn't they know that it would be ruiined? :( Such a pity, because the print is really adorable, but what can you do?? Eventually, you;ll have to wear them :P They're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John! Thank you so much! I do love colors. I hardly wear solids ^_^

    Demy, right? I will eventually wear them when the "newness" had worn off. They're massively high by the way. I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! wedges are one of my favorite type of shoes and I LOVEEE THE RAINBOW :) If I had that shoe box I wouldn't part with either ..very nice..you can check out a couple of other crazy shoes on my blog and I thought I was the only one that love colors a little too much .It's good to know I'm not ^_^
    http://imperfectfashionpanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete