Monday, October 24, 2011

Tribal Chants

Hello beautiful ones! I’m here again. Thank you for the warm welcome from my last post. I’m still busy making my Halloween costume but after all that’s done, I promised myself to be more active here.

My leggings look like it’s two toned. Thanks sunshine! _ I bought the gray top because it had an over exaggerated droopy neckline and I thought it looked interesting. I look like I'm wearing a scarf.


Photobucket

It’s not so chilly right now, just the right amount of coolness…but I can’t wish for it to stay like this everyday because I can’t layer ;-) Alrighty, frock on!

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. WOW Xio!!!! Gorgeous pics!!!! I'm so in love with this top! haha, indeed it kind of looks like you're wearing a scarf, it's awesome! The necklace and the shoes are kiiiiilling me! Oh and the glasses of course! You look amazing!
    I really can't wait to see what your Halloween costume is! I bet it's something very interesting hhahaa! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellooo Demy! Thank you so much. You're awesome. You always make my day with your lovely comments. I'm inspired by you. Oooh yes, I can't wait! I'm done with my costume so I'm posting it soon!

    ReplyDelete