Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So where was I...

It's been a long time since I posted anything. There were long long months of uninspiration and I also got into other stuff. Granted, I still do try to stay in style, I just don't feel like blogging. I have even temporarily left chictopia. I get like this though.

So here I am again. Yay welcome back me! Not much has changed except the hair and eating habits. I quit eating bad stuff. Mostly fruit and veggies now and some meat here and there. I didn't turn vegan or anything. I still love meat. But I'm really more of a seafood lover.

Halloween costume planning has been keeping me busy. I'll post photos WIP and the results soon. It is getting cold. Brrrr...that really inspires me to blog for some reason. I started chictopia late last fall. So here's my fashion style post. I'm wearing Backstage by Jeffrey Campbell.


Photobucket

Sweater by Love and Design and Hue stockings in mustard.

Photobucket


I was trying to show off this cute necklace I got from Forever 21 online but it was
swaying too much.

Photobucket


Here it is on closer view...

Photobucket

It's bunny with a xylophone body and she is holding the mallet.
Too adorable!

Alrighties, here I am again. I hope to be doing more this season. Frock on!

6 comments:

  1. First things first... WELCOME BACK!!! I've never forgotten you all this time. This is a very nice outfit you've put together. Still have that classic Xiomara charm in all of your posts and pictures. Again- welcome back to the blogosphere!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John! ^____^ I'm going to be posting more soon. Thanks so much! I feel wanted. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this real? Xio, are you back?? Well, WELCOME!!!!!! (Now I felt like a doormat lol!)! I wish I had kept in touch via Facebook, but this final year is kiiiilling me with all the studying and stuff. Actually my only free time is on Fridays and Saturdays :( Whatever. I'm soooooo glad you're back!!! SO glad <3 I can't wait to see more posts!
    And YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Seriously, wow!!! I like it sooo much! You're stunning! And theoutfit is the cutest! Love the hat, the color rocks! You're awesome! And so is this gorgeous electric guitar that's resting on your sofa :P
    I hope to see more posts from you! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Demy! I miss you!!! Thank you for such an enthusiastic comment. You inspire me so much. Yes, I will be posting more but I'm kinda busy at the moment with my spookatcular Halloween costume but I will soon when it's over. I shall also post photos of my costume of course. I just know you'll do well with exams because you're AWESOME and such a responsible student. I pale in comparison to you when I was in school. The guitar is Thad's new one...like he needs more. He's already got 7 of them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do admit that I love curly hair, and your curly hair is truly beautiful. Very lovely you are!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete