Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread House Afternoon

Last Friday, the girls at work took me to lunch to celebrate my sort of last day at work before I go back to Philippines for our Christmas vacation.My official last day is actually tomorrow but everything tastes better on a Friday :-D

After we got back, I went to my desk, and tried to finish a Photoshop project when I got called to the Product Design Room (where we hold our design meetings) for a meeting. To my wonderful surprise the girls set up a Gingerbread Bread House making table!!!

Photobucket

all you can eat craft materials!

Photobucket


Here's Stephanie "Squeezy" making whipping the "glue" for our houses!

Photobucket


I've never made gingerbread houses before. This is the first time ever and I really had so much fun. I was giggling the entire time.

Photobucket

Here's my sweet creation!

Photobucket

My house kinda looks Asian. I wonder why...

Here's us with our houses. I didn't get a photo of the other ladies (Miss Annette, Miss Sue and Shari because they had left. :-(
Photobucket
The entire Gingerbread real estate development!

Photobucket


This was such a wonderful surprise. I loved it so much. I love my girls so much. :-D Thank you so much Teli, Squeezy, Erin, Ms. Annette, Ms. Sue, Shari and Wendy! What an amazing way to send me off for the holidays!

So bottom line is, I work in a kick ass place. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Awww wow, this is so amazing! I would LOVE to do this. It looks like great fun :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I've never had this too but yehey, you're coming home! Finally! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uli ka? I'm jealous! Iki-at na lang ko didto for me.

    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xiomara, you are a sweet creation from Heaven, and so is your gingerbread house. That gingerbread house is as sweet as your sense of style and awesome personality. Well done!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete